- Law Degree (Madrid University).
- Admitted 1975, Madrid.
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1986.
- European Patent Attorney 1986.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1995.
- President Spanish AIPPI Working Group on "Internet Domain Names, Trade Marks and Trade Names".
- Council Member of ECTA.
- Member Internet Committee of INTA.
- Member Anti-Counterfeiting Committee of ECTA.
- International Panelist, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center and Czech Arbitration Court.
- Lecturer on "Trademarks on the Internet", Course on the 10th Anniversary of the Spanish Trademark Act, Comillas University - ICADE, Madrid 1999.
- Lecturer on "Trademarks, Domain Names, and Internet: Who is Who", Internet World, Madrid 2000.
- Lecturer on "Trademarks and Domain Names on the Internet. Implications for Intellectual and Industrial Property", Ibero-American Forum on Innovation, Industrial and Intellectual Property, and Development, Madrid 2000.
- Lecturer on "Intellectual Property on the Internet: How International Organizations Bridge the Legal Loopholes on the Internet using Intellectual Property Regulations: What WIPO is Doing", Institute for International Research, Madrid 2000.
- Lecturer on "Spanish Domain Name Regulations: Practical Experience", LES Spain-Portugal, Madrid 2000.
- Lecturer on "Trademarks in the Digital Environment: Domain Names vs other Types of Business Identifiers", Melbourne 2001.
- Lecturer on "Global Trademark E-Headlines", INTA, San Francisco 2001.
- Lecturer on "International Nonproprietary Names: Protection under the Domain Name System", WIPO Regional Consultation on the Second WIPO Process, Valencia 2001.
- Lecturer on "Impartiality and Independence in the UDPR Framework", 2nd Meeting of Domain Name Dispute Resolution Panelists, WIPO, Geneva 2001
- Instructor at the WIPO Workshop on Domain Name Dispute Resolution, Geneva 2001.
- Lecturer on "Domain Name Regulation, Analysis of the UDR Procedure", Badajoz 2001.
- Lecturer on "Intellectual and Industrial Property and Competition Law", Meeting of .es Domain Name ADR Providers and Experts, 2006.
- Lecturer on "Domain Name Policies for Companies in the Fashion Sector, Risks and Opportunities: '.es' / '.eu' Domains", ASECOM, Madrid 2006.
- Domain Names
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Spanish, English, French (Official Sworn Translator in English and French).
Partnerships of which a member:
- AIPPI, FICPI, ECTA, EPI, AIPLA, IPBA, AGESORPI, ASIPI, APRAM.
Seniority in the firm: