Enrique ARMIJO CHÁVARRI
- Law Degree (Comillas University - ICADE, Madrid).
- Admitted 1986, Madrid.
- Máster (LL.M.) in International Law (Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, D.C.).
- Specialist in the handling of all kind of legal actions in the defence of IP rights. He also advises in relation to the management and exploitation of said rights.
- In professional practice since 1987.
- Member of our Firm´s Litigation Group.
- Collaborating professor on the Master in International Legal Practice and Industrial and Intellectual Property Advanced Programme at the IE Law School, Madrid 2003-2013.
- Collaborating professor on the Master of Industrial and Intellectual Property at Universidad Autónoma, Madrid, 2014.
- Habitual lecturer at national and international teaching forums and seminars on IP matters.
- Member Emerging Issues Committee of INTA.
- Chairman Litigation Commission of UNION.
- Trademark Licensing and Business
- Patents and Utility Models
- Patent Licensing and Business
- Industrial Designs
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Image Rights - Personal Branding
Spanish, English, French.
Partnerships of which a member:
- Asociación Española para la Defensa de la Competencia (AEDC), AIPPI, INTA, UNION, Secretary Alberto Elzaburu Foundation.
Seniority in the firm:
Courses and Conferences
Arbitration of patent disputes
Author: Enrique Armijo Chávarri
Source: Joint UNION-WIPO Round Table "Arbitration of patent disputes vs Court Litigation", Munich, 28 febrero 2014