- Degree in Engineering (Comillas University - ICAI, Madrid).
- Master's Degree in Integral Logistics (Comillas University, Madrid).
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 2004.
- European Patent Attorney 2010.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 2004.
- Diploma "Patent Litigation in Europe" (Strasbourg University-CEIPI).
- Specialist in mechanics.
- Experience in the Engineering Departments of automobile and pharmaceutical companies.
- Professor, Master's Degree Programme in Integrated Project Management, Comillas University - ICAI.
- Member Designs Commission of UNION-IP.
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- Aviation and Aerospace Industry
- Building, Real Estate, Civil Engineering
- Automotive Industry
Spanish, English, French, German.
Partnerships of which a member:
- AGESORPI, AIPPI, COAPI, EPI, UNION-IP.
Seniority in the firm: