María Rosa de la COLINA
- Degree in Chemistry (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) (Madrid Autonomous University).
- Degree in Food Science and Technology (Microbiological and Dietetic Quality Control) (Madrid Complutense University).
- Master in quality management (Madrid Training Institute).
- Various courses in quality assurance systems, all-round quality management and internal ISO 9000 audits.
- European Patent Attorney 2010.
- Six years' experience in research laboratories.
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- Plant Varieties
- Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods
- Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries
Spanish, English, French, German.
Seniority in the firm: