Miguel Ángel MEDINA
- Law Degree (Madrid University).
- Admitted 1994, Madrid.
- Degree in Psychology (UNED - National Distance Learning University).
- Master in Legal Practice and Master in Tax Law and Consultancy.
- Postgraduate studies in European Community Law.
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1999.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1999.
- Expertise in trademark law and matters relating to geographical indications and designations of origin, designs, and domain names, acting as advisor to several of the world's most distinguished organizations in the field. Extensive experience in representing public bodies and associations.
- Broad knowledge of IP matters and disputes in Germany, Italy, and Scandinavia.
- Professor and lecturer with such institutions as the Instituto de Empresa (IE Business School) and the Official Association of IP Attorneys of Spain, routinely participates as a speaker at events organized by WIPO and other organizations.
- MARQUES Council Member.
- Chair Geographical Indications Team of MARQUES 2007-2015.
- MARQUES Newsletter Correspondent for Spain for a number of years.
- Member of the MARQUES European Union Trademark Reform Task Force for following and taking part in the reform process.
- Member oriGIn Lab on Non-Agricultural GIs.
- Domain Names
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Geographical indications
- Food and Beverage, Consumer Goods
- Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries
Spanish, English, French, German, Italian.
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: