Juan José CASELLES
- Law Degree and Doctor of Laws (Alfonso X El Sabio University).
- Admitted 1997, Madrid.
- Criminology Degree (European University, Madrid).
- Diplomas in Private Investigation (Alicante University-Madrid Complutense University) and European Community Law (Valencia University-Institute of Public Administration).
- Master in International Business Law (Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University-IE Law School, Madrid) and Master in International Trade (University-Business Foundation, Valencia).
- Specialist in investigating and litigating offenses against industrial and intellectual property both as criminal matters and as civil infringements.
- Judge Pro Tempore with the Courts of First Instance and Inquiry in Alicante for two years.
- Advisor for technology transfer and business cooperation with a public body in New York for one year and Coordinator for a European Regional Development Programme in Valencia for three years.
- Member of our Firm's Litigation Group.
- Panelist with the Madrid Bar Association's Arbitration Tribunal, Intellectual and Industrial Property / New Technologies Division.
- Teaches several specialization courses in pursuing offenses against intellectual and industrial property to Spanish law enforcement agencies.
- Associate Professor of Commercial Law at Carlos III University at Madrid.
- Associate Professor of Criminal Procedure Law at Comillas University - ICADE.
- Member Anticounterfeiting Committee of INTA.
- Anticounterfeiting and Antipiracy
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- Trademarks and Tradenames
Spanish, English, French, Catalonian.
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: