- Law Degree (Alcalá de Henares University).
- Admitted 2007, Madrid.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) (University College, Dublin).
- Master of Science (Loughborough University, UK).
- Wide experience in industry.
- Expertise in patent and licensing litigation. Extensive experience in negotiating agreements on patents and related rights.
- Member of our Firm's Litigation Group.
- International Panelist, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.
- Member WIPO ICT Panel of Neutrals for disputes involving information and communications technology.
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- R&D Management
- Technology Transfer
- Valuation of Intangibles and Due Diligence
- Rights of Information Technology and Communication (ICT)
English, Spanish, German.
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: