- Law Degree (Madrid University).
- Admitted 1994, Madrid.
- Certificate in Legal Practice (Madrid University)
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1999.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1999.
- Expertise in managing large IP portfolios, strategic international protection planning, and negotiating settlements and agreements.
- Specialist in proceedings at the SPTO, OHIM, WIPO, and foreign jurisdictions.
- Specialist in legal research.
- Several years' experience at a leading international law firm.
- Lecturer at San Pablo CEU University "Law Firm Libraries".
- Domain Names
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: