ELZABURU furnishes advice on all types of transactions involving intangible assets and draws up the requisite legal documents for properly exploiting assets of this kind.
- Furnishing advice in respect of public funding for R&D projects: Horizon 2020 Programme. CDTI [Spain's Centre for Industrial Technological Development].
- Consortium, cooperation, and joint research agreements, Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs).
- Business Angel and project investor searches.Identification and protection of results.
- Technology Transfer Agreements.
- Evaluation, prototype, and pilot plant agreements.
- Due diligence.
- Full-service assistance for start-ups.
- Tax incentives for innovation, development, and R&D project implementation.
Licensing in Spain
ELZABURU Partner Javier Fernández-Lasquetty together with lawyers Alba López and Martín Bello answer the key questions of concern to corporations and their counsel when dealing with licensing laws in Spain
ELZABURU present in three seminars on IP and mediation in Brazil
At the beginning of September ELZABURU partner Javier Fernández-Lasquetty is participating at WIPO's invitation in three seminars in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
The human factor: R&D&I researchers and technology transfer
The researcher's participation in the technology transfer process may be very important.