The Internet has transformed how business is done and how persons and companies communicate. But along with the many new benefits ushered in by the web, the Internet has also engendered new legal problems that have the potential to be particularly harmful because the medium lends itself to rapid, broad exposure. At the same time, though, there are many new business opportunities that can be taken advantage of, with proper legal advice.
- On-line reputation management.
- Website development agreements.
- Website terms and conditions.
- E-commerce: information society services.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Trademarks and social networks.
- Domain name management and recovery.
No video content currently available.