ELZABURU helps its clients identify, organize, and protect their trade secrets, of whatever kind, and we also help them with monetization, furnishing advice on all transactions dealing with these types of intangible assets.
- Training in the identification, classification, and management of know-how and trade secrets.
- Planning for the protection of know-how and trade secrets.
- Employee programmes (human resource management with a view to protecting know-how and trade secrets).
- Network monitoring planning.
- Internal know-how protection audits.
- Advising private parties re putting together proof of the existence and content of know-how and trade secrets.
- Legal defense in civil and criminal proceedings dealing with matters involving know-how and trade secrets.
The new Trade Secrets Directive: a swift microanalysis bypassing the cosmetic surgery
After a lengthy passage, the EU Trade Secrets Directive finally received the approval of the European Parliament on 15 April 2016.
U.S. improves Federal Trade Secrets Act, while in Europe …
On 4 April 2016 the U.S. Senate gave its unanimous approval to the Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA), amending the Economic Espionage Act (EEA).
European Commission proposes new directive on the protection of trade secrets
On 28 November 2013 the European Commission brought out its proposal for a Directive on the protection of undisclosed know-how and business information (trade secrets).
No video content currently available.