ELZABURU helps its clients identify, organize, and protect their trade secrets, of whatever kind, and we also help them with monetization, furnishing advice on all transactions dealing with these types of intangible assets.
- Training in the identification, classification, and management of know-how and trade secrets.
- Planning for the protection of know-how and trade secrets.
- Employee programmes (human resource management with a view to protecting know-how and trade secrets).
- Network monitoring planning.
- Internal know-how protection audits.
- Advising private parties re putting together proof of the existence and content of know-how and trade secrets.
- Legal defense in civil and criminal proceedings dealing with matters involving know-how and trade secrets.
Legitimación activa de una compañía extranjera para ejercitar acciones de competencia desleal en España
The Spanish Supreme Court has recently decided about an unfair competition case involving trade secrets and know how, whereby a most interesting point was the right to bring proceedings by foreign companies without activity in Spain.
LES - 4th Pan-European LESI Young Members Event: EU Directive on trade secrets - Threats and opportunities for trade secrets in the 21st century: cybersecurity and big data
ELZABURU partner, Javier Fernández-Lasquetty and Of Counsel, Manuel Desantes, talk about the new EU Directive on Trade Secrets.
4th Pan-European LESI Young Members Event: EU Directive on trade secrets (LES España-Portugal), Madrid
El socio de ELZABURU, Javier Fernández-Lasquetty, y el Of Counsel, Manuel Desantes, participan en la 4ª Reunión Pan-Europea de Jóvenes Miembros de LESI que está dedicada a la nueva Directiva Europea de Secretos Comerciales
Universidad Carlos III - Jornada Cuestiones actuales sobre la propiedad intelectual e industrial
ELZABURU associate partner, Carlos Morán, talks about the new EU Directive on Trade Secrets.
The new Trade Secrets Directive: a swift microanalysis bypassing the cosmetic surgery
After a lengthy passage, the EU Trade Secrets Directive finally received the approval of the European Parliament on 15 April 2016.
No video content currently available.