In today's world, nearly all business activity involves the use of information systems, interconnected via the Internet. E-commerce is under constant threat, making cybersecurity a must for everyone.
- Defining and designing specific security measures for personal data processing systems.
- Designing and implementing security measures for new systems / applications (Privacy by Design) and planning and implementing continuous technical compliance monitoring systems.
- Penetration testing for IT processing systems handling personal data.
- Computer security assessments.
- Digital monitoring and digital evidence.
- Security assessments for personal data processing applications (white-box testing, black-box testing, code audits).
- Evaluation and technical auditing of compliance with mandatory security requirements.
No video content currently available.