Our Firm specializes in offering services and advice in the fields of industrial property, intellectual property, licensing, technology transfer, unfair competition, domain names, and IP litigation in all competent courts at all levels and in all jurisdictions, including the courts of the European Union and the international courts of arbitration.
Our Firm has a branch office in Alicante specializing in Community trademark and design matters and can offer legal services in all five official languages of the OHIM, the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (Trade Marks and Designs), i.e., Spanish, English, German, French, and Italian. Our partners and associates speak at least three of these official languages, and we also have our own foreign lawyers who are competent in Spanish.
Main services offered:
- Trademark watches, surveillance, and clearance.
- Spanish device mark watches and searches based on our proprietary ELZABURU CLASS/GRAPH® software.
- Filing and maintenance of national, Community, and international trademarks.
- International trademark portfolio management.
- Opposition and appeal proceedings at the SPTO and OHIM and before all Spanish and European Union courts.
- Due diligence and other intellectual and industrial property audits.
- On-line trademark portfolio management and database querying via our ELZABURU ON-LINE system