- Circular 30-16: Brexit? No cause for alarm… for the time being
2016-06-27 - Elzaburu
In a historic referendum held last Thursday the citizens of the UK voted in favour of leaving the European Union.
- Circular 29-16: Annual Review 2015 European case-law intellectual property
2016-04-27 - Elzaburu
For the fifth year running, our Firm is delighted to share ELZABURU’s Annual Review of European Intellectual Property Case-Law with our clients and colleagues in the profession.
- Circular 28-16: Pole position for the new European Union Trade Mark : Get set for the race
2016-02-03 - Elzaburu
Regulation (EU) No. 2015/2424 amending the European Union's trade mark system comes into force on 23 March. The new system is on the starting grid and set to go and will usher in some changes to major practical aspects.
- Circular 27-15: Leaders in Intellectual Property for 150 years
2015-04-29 - Elzaburu
ELZABURU news for the last months.
- Circular 26-15: ELZABURU - 150th anniversary
2015-02-11 - Elzaburu
We are proud to be marking the 150th anniversary of our quest for excellence in our profession, looking towards a future replete with challenges and opportunities.!
- Circular 25-14: ELZABURU invests in its Media & Entertainment Area by signing Pablo Hernández
2014-09-08 - Elzaburu
ELZABURU SLP is pleased to inform its clients, colleagues in the profession and friends of the new addition to its ranks, Pablo Hernández, who joined the Firm on 1 September this year in order to head the Media & Entertainment Area.
- Circular 23-14: ELZABURU and authors' rights. New book
2014-01-10 - Elzaburu
The ELZABURU Firm is pleased to announce the publication of El derecho de transformación y obra derivada [Right of alteration and derivative works], written by Patricia Mariscal Garrido-Falla, a lawyer in our Firm's Litigation, Legal and Business
- Circular 22-13: ICANN to roll out new gTLDs. What should trademark owners do?
2013-10-21 - Elzaburu
On 29 October ICANN, which oversees the domain name system, is set to launch the first nine of more than 1,900 proposed new domains (popularly known as extensions) under its gTLD expansion scheme.
- Circular 19-13: Trademark availability in Latin America
2013-03-21 - Elzaburu
ELZABURU is pleased to offer identity searches in a single search covering all of Latin America.
- Circular 17-12: Important Ruling by the Court of Justice of the European Union directly affecting practice
2012-07-05 - Elzaburu
IP Translator case about class headings in Community trademark applications.
- Informa 3-12: ELZABURU hospitality suite INTA Washington 2012
2012-05-01 - Elzaburu
Hospitality suite during INTA 2012.
- Circular 14-12: Alicante speaking
2012-04-27 - Elzaburu
Commentary about R10 case and the Celaya case.
- Update 2-12: Retirement of Miguel Á. Baz
2012-02-06 - Elzaburu
ELZABURU's partner Miguel A. Baz retired on 31 January after more than 46 years of practice. All of Elzaburu's partners, practitioners, and staff wish him a long and happy retirement , one t hat is richly deserved.
- Circular 7-11: Lauch of the new .xxx domain
2011-06-20 - Elzaburu
The new .xxx domain for what have been termed adult-entertainment websites is to open on an as yet undisclosed date next September.
- Circular 6-11: The Sustainable Economy Act (Law 2/2011)
2011-03-09 - Elzaburu
New legal boost for innovation and the fight against piracy in Spain: the Sustainable Economy Act enters into force on Monday 7 March.