- Law Degree (Comillas University - ICADE, Madrid).
- Admitted 1985, Madrid.
- Coordinator of our Firm's Litigation Group, has been practicing in the Spanish courts since 1985.
- His professional background has always centred on civil and criminal litigation in the fields of IP, copyright and unfair competition.
- Professor at the Comillas University - ICADE School of Law, where he has held the Chair in Procedural Law since 1986.
- Visiting Professor, Magister Lvcentinvs, Alicante University, teaching the "Actions and Procedures" unit in the course on Copyright since 1996.
- A frequent participant in national and international conferences on IP matters and author of numerous publications.
- Patents and Utility Models
- Trademarks and Tradenames
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: