- Law Degree (Seville University).
- Admitted 1990, Madrid.
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1999.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1999.
- Broad knowledge and experience in trademark disputes in the pharmaceutical and entertainment sectors.
- Domain Names
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Media & Entertainment
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Spanish, English, French.
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: