- Degree in Engineering (Comillas University - ICAI, Madrid).
- Master's Degree in Integral Logistics (Comillas University, Madrid).
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 2004.
- European Patent Attorney 2010.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 2004.
- Specialist in mechanics.
- Experience in the Engineering Departments of automobile and pharmaceutical companies.
- Professor, Master's Degree Programme in Integrated Project Management, Comillas University - ICAI.
- Member Designs Commission of UNION.
- Technology Asset Management
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- Technology Transfer
- Energías y energías renovables
- Unión Europea
- Estados Unidos
- China, Corea y Japón
- Spanish, English, French, German.
Partnerships of which a member:
- AIPPI, COAPI, EPI, UNION.
Seniority in the firm: