- Law Degree (Madrid University).
- Admitted 1994, Madrid.
- Degree in Psychology (UNED - National Distance Learning University).
- Master in Legal Practice and Master in Tax Law and Consultancy.
- Postgraduate studies in European Community Law.
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1999.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1999.
- Expertise in trademark law and geographical indications and designations of origin, acting as advisor to several of the world's most distinguished organizations in that field. Extensive experience in representing public bodies and associations. Broad knowledge of IP matters and disputes in Germany, Italy, and Scandinavia.
- Council Member of MARQUES.
- Chair Geographical Indications Team of MARQUES.
- MARQUES Newsletter Correspondent for Spain.
- Domain Names
- Industrial Designs
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Protected Designations of Origin
- Tecnologías de la información y la comunicación
- Sector audiovisual
- Sector alimentación
- Sport & Entertainment
- Unión Europea
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian.