Resident in charge of the office in Munich.
- Law Degree (Alicante University).
- Admitted 1996, Alicante.
- Admitted 2013, Madrid.
- ERASMUS Scholar (Leiden University, The Netherlands).
- European Commission's Robert Schuman Module on Community Law.
- Magister Lvcentinvs. Master in Intellectual and Industrial Property (University of Alicante).
- International Business Law Programme (Georgetown Technical College, Coastal Carolina University).
- Specialist in Community trademarks and designs, certification marks, patent assignments, and the Chinese market.
- Expertise in legal audits and due diligence and in designing strategies for worldwide protection of the distinctive signs and designs of Spanish and US multinationals in a range of sectors, including the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, fashion, and new technologies sectors.
- Formerly shared responsibility for running the Firm's Alicante office from the beginning of the Community trademark and design system (1999-2013).
- Visiting Professor, Magister Lvcentinvs, Alicante University, teaching the "Community Trademark Practice" unit.
- Currently resident in charge of the office of Elzaburu in Munich.
- Domain Names
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Alimentación y bebidas. Bienes de consumo
- Nuevas tecnologías: Internet, e-commerce y Redes Sociales
- Spanish, English, French, Catalonian
Seniority in the firm: