- Degree in Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry) (Madrid Autonomous University).
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 2004.
- European Patent Attorney 2006.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 2004.
- Radioactive facilities supervisor.
- In professional practice since 1988.
- Ten years as researcher in charge of development with the R&D Department of a leading multinational manufacturer of electrochemical storage batteries.
- Author of numerous technical articles and presentations at international meetings.
- Technology Asset Management
- Patents and Utility Models
- Sector alimentación
- Unión Europea
- Estados Unidos
- China, Corea y Japón
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Spanish, English, German (Technical Translator in English).
Seniority in the firm: