- Law Degree (Alcalá de Henares University).
- Admitted 2007, Madrid.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) (University College, Dublin).
- Master of Science (Loughborough University, UK).
- Wide experience in industry.
- Expertise in patent and licensing litigation. Extensive experience in negotiating agreements on patents and related rights.
- Member of our Firm's Litigation Group.
- International Panelist, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.
- Member WIPO ICT Panel of Neutrals for disputes involving information and communications technology.
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs
- Technology Transfer
- Valoración de Intangibles y Due Diligence
- Derecho de las Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación (TICs)
- English, Spanish, German.
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm:
Courses and Conferences
Patent valuation - Customary methologies
Author: Colm Thomas Ahern
Source: Conference "Patent valuation trends based in LES surveys and market information and customary methodologies", Madrid, 27 February 2014