- Law Degree (Madrid University).
- Admitted 1994, Madrid.
- Course in Legal Practice (Madrid University).
- Industrial Property Attorney admitted 1999.
- European Trade Mark Attorney (Authorized Representative before the Alicante Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market - OHIM - Trade Marks & Designs) 1999.
- Specialist in legal documentation science.
- Seven years' experience in a leading multinational law firm.
- Visiting lecturer on the subject of “The library of a law firm” at the San Pablo University Foundation.
- Trademarks and Tradenames
- Sector alimentación
- Unión Europea
Partnerships of which a member:
Seniority in the firm: